An opportunity to immerse yourself into the direct pointing and deep teaching of The Essence of Meditation Series of books...
START DATE: December 8th, 2021
Weekly Book Study (15 weeks) every Wednesday at 12:00pm ET
The focus will be the book "BEING MYSELF"
Being Myself is about enlightenment, spiritual awakening, self realization, meditation, awareness, consciousness, happiness, love, relationships, psychological suffering and human predicament.
This is an invitation for those seeking to experience Divine Truth to your own inner knowing, your deepest love and understanding, your essential Self as we join in reading another non-dual masterpiece by Rupert Spira.
Your registration includes:
- Live 1-hour recorded video broadcasts with your host Bill Free and his rotation of guest hosts sharing highlights of wisdom and insights from each chapter followed by the opportunity for you to join and chat with Bill Free and guest host about the contents and understanding of the book.
- Gentle, guided meditations shared sometime during the gathering to powerfully integrate our practice in awareness each time we meet and reflect on the fragrance of the Truth as a direct experience of knowing.
- A periodic live visit by Rupert to answer questions we may have about the book. (He will join us for the initial "kick-off" gathering.)
- A global online community
- Several guest appearances from previous book club meetings and other surprise guests as we go along.
- Live Q&A and discussion
- A Chat board, but of course!
- A Facebook group specifically for the group to share.
This is an online recorded series (via Zoom) — Join us from wherever you are!
The Rupert Spira Book Study goes beyond a mere book club. This is a community for people yearning to have more than just a conversation about spirituality — taking you from being a reader to actually engaging in self-inquiry and spiritual investigation. You are here to allow the essential nature of consciousness to be revealed to you. Knowing the Self as God created you — experientially, not just intellectually.
In order to participate, you’ll need to own a copy of “Being Myself” (either hard copy or Kindle). We’ll cover a chapter each week for a deep, nourishing experience, and it’s suggested to stay ahead of the reading by one week so you’ll be able to connect your experience with the group.
We look forward to vibrant, dynamic discussions and welcome you to join us!